Thursday 31 July 2014

THE ECONOMY OF HEAVEN IS GIVING AND RECEIVING July 31




REF:  Luke 6:38

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.


COMMENT: This is the most appropriate scripture on giving and receiving. The message is so clear and detailed and therefore all we need is faith in this written word. The words were spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ himself. His teaching is to show us how to get out of poverty. Today I embrace these words in full and I am saying “NO” to poverty. I am waiting for God to respond to the seeds I am planting, and the tithes I am paying. 


PRAYER: Thank you because I have released my first seed and have received a reward. I am waiting for the next as I continue to give. God owes nobody any debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment