Thursday 17 July 2014

THE ECONOMY OF HEAVEN IS GIVING AND RECEIVING July 15



REF: Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, “says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.


COMMENT:  Everything we need on earth is available in heaven and it can be released to us in large quantities if we only fulfill the conditions. The requirement is that we bring the whole tithe into the house of God where we are fed spiritually. On top of the tithe, we are also required to plant seeds occasionally, give offerings and honour our pledges. We are also commanded to help the poor.

It had taken me too long to fully understand, appreciate and practice this requirement,  but recently when I decided to test God, I have already started to enjoy His blessings. I have made it my way of living and I will never lack anything in life. Praise the Lord!!


PRAYER: Holy Spirit! Teach me to obey always because everything good comes from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment